If I get to go to New York for the holidays, and there’s a very good chance of that happening, these are the shows I MUST see:
- Peter and the Star Catcher
And these are the shows I want to see, but are not a must:
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
- Avenue Q
I am excite. I really hope this is real life and not fake life and that my mom and I are actually going because that would make my life and this run-on sentence relevant. But gahhh and possibly yay!! :)
i think all broadway fans are like rapunzel in tangled because there is this one place we just want to go even if it’s just one time in our life, new york city.
I have decided that I all I want for Christmas and/or Graduation are the following:
- The full set of Marvel DVDs as they currently stand - Iron Man and Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, and the Avengers - as well as Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and the Dark Knight Rises DVDs. I would like them all nicely packaged in sets according to comic book company they are affiliated with, which of course leaves Batman all by him lonesome - as it should be because the Dark Knight rides alone.
- All of John Green’s books - Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherine’s, Paper Towns, and The Fault in Our Stars.
- Librettos for: The Book of Mormon, How to Succeed in Business, [title of show] (oh wait I already have that one :)), Spring Awakening (I might have this one, I don’t remember), 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Avenue Q. As well as hard copies of: Seminar and Peter and the Star Catcher (if either exist)
- The Barnes and Noble hardbound editions of: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, and Grimm Fairy Tales, and Alice in Wonderland.
- And a plane ticket to Europe/New York and reassurance that I’ll never come back to the West Coast for the rest of my life.
All of this seems reasonable right? I don’t feel like I’m asking too much, I mean it IS Christmas and my Graduation from college. Yeah, I feel like I’m being very reasonable. :).
top ten places in new york: west 45th street
The more I think back on our romps through Central Park, trekking through the big city and SoHo, our time at the MET, and all the shows we saw in those five days the more I realize how truly blessed we were to have that experience, and the more I long to go back - with those very same people - and do it all again.
New York, we will meet again. ♥
All rights reserved by Edouard.34